The Apple Ecosystem - with Paul Einarsen
If you are using an iPhone and a Mac, photo management can be really easy by using what you already have: your Apple Photos Library!
We have invited expert Paul Einarsen to learn more about Apple Photos Libraries and the often mentioned Apple Ecosystem.
Some topics we chat about:
- What is the Apple ecosystem?
- What do you need to use it?
- Sharing and synchronising your photos with the family – find out more about the new feature of a shared library and why it is important to have a family photo curator!
- How a shared photos library could be used in a business environment, too.
- How backing up works and how it depends on your settings within your ecosystem (downloading originals or using an optimized storage option).
- Legacy collections and where we’re going from here to curate our photo collections.
Links mentioned in this episode:
App to automate photo imports: Hazel