Do you have old photo albums? Do you know how to take care of them so the photos don’t get damaged? Do you need a backup of your old photo albums? Join Fiona Staff and Chantal Imbach as they answer these questions and look into this topic further.
In the episode this week we discuss a question that a listener asked regarding old photo albums. We talk about the types of albums you might find at your house, and the concerns people have around old photo albums.
- Are your old albums taking up a lot of space?
- Are you really looking at those old photos?
- Is it time to create a digital copy of your old photos?
- Should I leave the albums intact or take the photos out?
- What are some options for storing old photos and photo albums?
Links discussed in the Episode