Do you use Google Photos? Are you thinking about it? Ever wondered if your photos are being backed up safely with Google Photos? Join Fiona Staff and Chantal Imbach as they answer these and other important questions.
In this episode we explore the world of Google Photos and talk about the differences between Google Photos and Google Drive. If you are looking at using Google Photos we are here to help you navigate around and understand the important points to keep your photos safe.
We delve into the benefits of Google Photos, some of the powerful features, and also share our knowledge as Professional Photo Organisers on things to look out for.
If you are asking yourself questions like these, you have come the right podcast to get some answers:
- Can I use Google Photos as a backup of my photos?
- What is Google Drive?
- Is Google Drive the same as Google Photos?
- What is Google Assistant?
- Will my photos be compressed in Google Photos?
- Do I pay for storage? What if I stop?